Monday 20 June 2011

Visit us at the Peterborough Heritage Festival This Weekend!



This weekend is the Peterborough Heritage Festival! Every year I like to go - there are re-enactors from every era, great food, great crafts, a period market, real ale, mock battles - it's fab and set in the grounds of the amazing Peterborough Cathedral.



This year they are featuring a crafts tent full of local handmade crafters and their goods! A whole host of us will be there, including Yuri and her origami, myself, Daintylittletreausures and TillyRose plus loads more.

From 10am Saturday til 5pm Sunday pop in to see my lovely range of hand painted glassware and candles (although if you are going to be at the festival and want to have something else from the site, just let me know and I will pack it up and bring it for pick-up!)

Should be a fab weekend - I'll see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment