Helen, aka 'Cottage Candles', creates beautiful handmade beeswax candles from her home in Ketton near Rutland Water in the UK.
Thoroughly luxurious, these candles are clean and natural.
Available in sets of pairs or three, or individually priced (just use the options on the page and the prices will adjust accordingly), the candles make a lovely addition to any eco-friendly, natural home. They give off a slightly honey-like aroma as they burn, plus burn cleanly without any sooty residue or chemicals.
Characteristics of Beeswax
- 100% beeswax candles burn longer than ordinary paraffin candles
- Beeswax candles burn with a brighter light than normal wax candles
- Beeswax does not give off a sooty residue or release chemicals as it burns
- As a beeswax candle burns, negative ions are emitted which clean the air by latching onto the positive ions which cling to airborne particles of dust, mould and odours, thereby purifying the air
- Beeswax gives off a wonderful mild aroma of honey
- Beeswax candles are thoroughly luxurious!
All these gorgeous candles and plenty more natural, handmade and eco-friendly gift ideas can be found on The Emporium Oundle website - just click any of the images to go directly to the Cottage Candles page, or go to : http://www.theemporiumoundle.com/